Don’t ever feel intimidated again at the farmer’s market or feel it is too expensive. The opposite is true when you know how to navigate it, chat with your farmer friends and understand the little tricks and tips for getting more bang for your buck.
This eBook is 34 pages of whet I learned shopping the farmer’s markets in Southern California for two decades.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to engage your farmer
- How to shop on any budget
- How to prep and store your fresh food to prevent waste during the week
- How to shop sustainably for honey, meats and other animal products
- The basic etiquettes to make for a no-fuss experience.
- The difference between certified organic and sustainable farming and what matters most at the market.