CART CLOSES on the 7th for you to receive your Kapha Spice Blend & Spring Sipping Tea
by the 10th when we begin as a group BUT YOU CAN ALSO DO THE CLEANSE ON YOUR OWN through March 20th, when the cart closes for good. The guidebook and all the recipes, shopping lists etc. are yours to have when you sign up as are the daily emails and communication with me to answer any questions.
YOU KNOW IT’S TIME FOR A CLEANSE IF YOU…
- Feel sluggish and heavy in the body/mind.
- Are having more late nights, sugar, caffeine and alcohol than usual.
- Are restless and lacking sleep.
- Don’t feel grounded.
- Are traveling a lot.
- Are irritable and/or anxious.
Ayurveda says that late winter/early spring is a perfect time to cleanse the body/mind/spirit. Not only are we transitioning from one season to another ~ this junction is called ritusandhi in sanskrit ~ but during the late winter, so much cold, dampness and stagnation (Kapha) accumulates in the body and come spring, when the sun shines all of that kapha “melts” and floods its prime locations in the the head, chest / respiratory system. This is why so many people have allergies in the spring. That mucous, phlegm, teary eyes and sneezing is all Kapha buildup. This is why we cleanse.
Ayurvedic cleansing is gentle and non intrusive. You eat food but what you eat is specific and supports Kapha. You also eat lighter meals because Kapha is heavy after a long winter. And you get into your herbs and spices, many of which puncture through stagnation and lightening your load.
- Boost immunity
- Clear toxins form the body
- Stabilize digestive fire ~ Agni ~
- Improved elimination
- Increased clarity
- Healthy skin
- More energy
- Improved sleep
- Stabilized blood sugar
CONTRAINDICATIONS ~ DO NOT CLEANSE IF…
- You are on your cycle
- You have cancer or other advanced stage disease
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are weak and fragile
- Are suffering from an eating disorder
A TEN DAY EXPERIENCE: 3/10 – 3/19
- Day One – Orientation. Essential for understanding your process and why you are doing what you are doing.
- Day Two – Seven ~ Your Cleanse. You will be cooking light plant-based meals and sipping warm teas. Alcohol, fried foods, dairy, sugar and processed foods are completely discouraged.
- Day Eight – Ten ~ Easing off your cleanse with the right foods and routines. Online Celebration and giveaways.
INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- Exclusive text check-in with Elisha for individualized support & Accountability.
- Your spring cleanse handbook filled with Kapha balancing and spring cleanse tips, recipes and shopping list.
- Elisha’s Kapha Balancing Spice Blend & Spring Sipping Tea – AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH MARCH 7th
Spice Blend – coriander, cumin, mustard seed, black pepper, turmeric, ginger, ajwain
Spring Sipping Tea – coriander, ginger, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, elderberry, star anise, licorice
VIEW THE MENU & SHOPPING LIST
The cleanse offered is for general wellness maintenance and is not to be substituted for medical advice, diagnosis or treatments you are currently undergoing or advised to undergo by your medical professional. The sole purpose of this cleanse is to introduce you to Ayurveda and how to adjust during seasonal changes. Please make sure to do your own due diligence before participating in this cleanse experience.
There are no reviews yet.